Arnaldo Neves Da Silva, MD, is a Board Certified Neurologist with extensive experience in headache management.
Clinical Experience in the US:
– Clinical Fellowship in Neuro-oncology at University of Virginia, Charlottesville 2005-2006, Neurology Department.
– Lars Leksell Fellow in Radiosurgery and Neuro-oncology at University of Virginia
(Lars Leksell Center for Gamma-Knife Surgery) Neurosurgery Department from July 1st 2006 to June 8th 2007.
– Neurology residency at University of Chicago from July 2007 to June 2011.
– Fellow at the Center for Headache and Pain at Cleveland Clinic Foundation from 7/2011 to 6/2012.
– Staff Physician at MHNI (Michigan Head-Pain and Neurological Institute) since from 7/2012 to 7/2015
-Assistant Clinical Professor of Neurology at University of Colorado Denver (since September 2015).
-Headache Private practice in Colorado (since September 2015).
-Board Certified in Neurology by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in 2011. Certificate # 56839.
-Board Certified in Headache Medicine by the United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties in 2014. Certificate # HM00639-14
– Medical School, University of Para State (Fac. Est. de Medicina do Para) – 1983-1988 (Brazil)
– Neurosurgical Training, Heliopolis Hospital – Sao Paulo (Brazil) 1989-1993
– Surgical Neuro-oncology Fellowship, Servidor Publico Estadual Hospital (Sao Paulo) Feb 1993- Aug 1994.
– Neurosurgical Observership (Skull Base Lab), Wayne State University, Detroit-MI 1998 (May-August 1998)
– MBA (Fundacao Getulio Vargas), 2002.
-Best Student of Medical School (1985). 15th Anniversary of Faculdade Estadual de Medicina do Para.
– ECFMG Certified (0-658-168-0).
– English, Portuguese, Spanish (fluent).
– French (non-fluent).
– American Headache Society (Fellow of the American Headache Society)
– International Headache Society
– American Academy of Neurology